Help - Problem solver
Having trouble registering / logging in?
- NEW APPLICANTS WILL NEED TO REGISTER.
- EXISTING HOUSING REGISTER APPLICANTS ONLY NEED TO LOG IN USING YOUR EXISTING LOG IN DETAILS (YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER) - The system will prompt you to create a password. Remember this password as you will need it when you log in again.
- If you have previously had a housing register application with us you only need to log in (not register) using your old log in details. If you do not remember your log in details please phone the Customer Contact Centre on 01293 438000 who will be able to assist you.
- If you have previously had a homeless application with us you will already be on the system but not have log in details. Please phone the Customer Contact Centre on 01293 438000 who will be able to help you.
Having trouble completing the Housing Assessment Form?
- Do not use Internet Explorer as your web browser when accessing the customer portal.
- Ideally access the form using a larger screen (the libruary has computers that are free to use).
- The form gives you 15 minutes to complete each page, otherwise you will be timed out. If this happens you can log back in and continue the form via your 'My Account' page, as it will have saved your progress.
- It can take up to 45 minutes to complete so allow time to complete it in full and submit it.
- Incomplete Housing Assessment Forms will not be assessed and will be closed after 7 days. If you do not complete and submit it within this time you will need to start again.
I am on the housing register but am now faced with homelessness, what do I do?
- Log in and select 'View or edit your Housing Assessment Form' in 'My Account'. When you go through the form, tick yes to 'Are you homeless or threatened with homelessness within 56 days' . Continue, complete and submit the form.
I am on the housing register but have had a change in circumstances, what do I do?
- Log in and select 'View or edit your Housing Assessment Form' in 'My Account'. When you go through the form, select 'Want to apply to the housing register/Update an existing application' and complete and submit the form.
- You do not need to submit any documentation again (ID, bank statements, medical information, wage slips) unless it is relevant to the change in circumstances.